Quick question for a Mod

precipitance

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
886
1,543
0
I posted the official NCAA Youtube link for the 2019 Michigan St vs Duke game and the thread was deleted. Why?
 

precipitance

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
886
1,543
0
What does your post have to do with UK basketball?
There lies your answer.
There are a lot of post that don't directly have anything to do with UK basketball that live on this board. We had the Duke highlights loss already living on the front page when I posted. I felt the game was adjacent to their new superteam loss and when I found the Zion team loss, that didn't violate copyright, I thought some might want to watch it.

All I really wanted to know is what rule I violated, so I could avoid it in the future. I do appreciate the feed back. Even the abrupt one posted before yours because it acted as a bump.

In the end, I was and still am prepared to let whatever reason go unanswered. The first response was probably right, no one cares, not even me at this point. Thanks again, and have a great day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldsports_
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt