I posted the official NCAA Youtube link for the 2019 Michigan St vs Duke game and the thread was deleted. Why?
Because nobody caresI posted the official NCAA Youtube link for the 2019 Michigan St vs Duke game and the thread was deleted. Why?
What does your post have to do with UK basketball?I posted the official NCAA Youtube link for the 2019 Michigan St vs Duke game and the thread was deleted. Why?
There are a lot of post that don't directly have anything to do with UK basketball that live on this board. We had the Duke highlights loss already living on the front page when I posted. I felt the game was adjacent to their new superteam loss and when I found the Zion team loss, that didn't violate copyright, I thought some might want to watch it.What does your post have to do with UK basketball?
There lies your answer.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU