Raycom JokeHD

OEMDawg

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
1,383
0
0
Watching on WAPT in Jacktown. Is anybody else's audio like 2 seconds off? What a shoddy production.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,115
10,634
113
...In Starkville I can't pick up one, single off air HD signal. Not even Columbus to watch the Raycom games. Twice I've asked Directv to send someone to my house to help, but to date I've gotten bupkis. It's been my only complaint with them so far.
 

tupelotim

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2008
683
0
0
Xenomorph said:
...In Starkville I can't pick up one, single off air HD signal. Not even Columbus to watch the Raycom games. Twice I've asked Directv to send someone to my house to help, but to date I've gotten bupkis. It's been my only complaint with them so far.
I'm in Tupelo and get all the OTA HD channels at 90 to 100 percent with an antenna in the attic. I have Directv and added an OTA tuner (AM-21 from Directv) that shows all the OTA channels in my guide and I can record them to my DVR.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more