I'm in Tupelo and get all the OTA HD channels at 90 to 100 percent with an antenna in the attic. I have Directv and added an OTA tuner (AM-21 from Directv) that shows all the OTA channels in my guide and I can record them to my DVR.Xenomorph said:...In Starkville I can't pick up one, single off air HD signal. Not even Columbus to watch the Raycom games. Twice I've asked Directv to send someone to my house to help, but to date I've gotten bupkis. It's been my only complaint with them so far.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense