I'm in Tupelo and get all the OTA HD channels at 90 to 100 percent with an antenna in the attic. I have Directv and added an OTA tuner (AM-21 from Directv) that shows all the OTA channels in my guide and I can record them to my DVR.Xenomorph said:...In Starkville I can't pick up one, single off air HD signal. Not even Columbus to watch the Raycom games. Twice I've asked Directv to send someone to my house to help, but to date I've gotten bupkis. It's been my only complaint with them so far.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?