Refs tonite?

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,201
35,284
113
mice GIF
 

K_TIME

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
18,446
25,849
113
Shows is workign the Arkansas game....so he's out. And I'd rather have Pat Adams that Shows.
 

CGblue

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2003
4,308
2,203
0
I might be wrong but I think Adams worked earlier today, if so that eliminates he and Shows tonight. I'm guessing we'll get both of them tomorrow.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble