Refs tonite?

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,203
35,285
113
mice GIF
 

K_TIME

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
18,446
25,849
113
Shows is workign the Arkansas game....so he's out. And I'd rather have Pat Adams that Shows.
 

CGblue

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2003
4,308
2,203
0
I might be wrong but I think Adams worked earlier today, if so that eliminates he and Shows tonight. I'm guessing we'll get both of them tomorrow.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  4. 04 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans