Reminder - the Croom show is on ESPN2 right now

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
"A liberty bowl victory for his TIGERS?!?!?" You gotta be freaking kidding me. It's not like this was a live broadcast and he slipped up. This was a produced and edited program. How could they let that get by?? That just about ruined the entire thing for me. ****. And by the third time they have aired it, they could have fixed it by now. ********.

I gotta say though, this makes me love that man, coach Sylvester Croom more then ever. God I hope he wins 8+ games next year.

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
got me fired up in his pre-game speach against uat. I also love the way he talks about the state of Mississippi, but my fav was when he said that not getting the UAt job and coming to state was the best thing that ever happend to him.

Maybe he can get the Tigers to a SEC champ.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
They aired at the 3 worst possible times to view it for a state fan.

While at work.
While at a bball game.
While at church.*

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
and I must say it's unbelievable. I am not one to go apeshit over everything Mississippi State but this is one thing to be proud of.

C

Cains Major

I recorded all but the first min. or so. have no idea how to get it to the net.

memphisbluesagain

Feb 24, 2008
I still have not seen it. Is it a whole show or a segment on outside the lines or what?

how do yall know when it's coming on?

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
the first 30 minutes are croom.

they have sent out emails about it.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Just got done watching it for the first time. makes it really hard not to like the guy

klong17

Feb 24, 2008
It give me chills just about the entire segment, and had a couple of tears wanting to shed loose

MissStFan87

Feb 15, 2007
I think my favorite part was him standing in the endzone after the game. He just had a surreal look on his face, while he was trying to catch his breath. He was just trying to take it all in. Given the last 6 years, I think we all felt that way.

Also liked the pregame speech. "Today we change it, men! We change it today!" Nothing sums it up better.