Where are you shacking up?Visiting la familia. Wind chill -15F and blowing snow. We may just drink all day and watch football tomorrow.
Keweenaw County Michigan, northernmost county in Michigan. Surrounded by Lake Superior. Fish galore, beau coup snow, over 130 inches so far this year.Tell me more location,history,etc.
Looks like you need a shave.I don't say much, but I am almost always here.
Oh say that ain't so my western kentucky friend!Power just went out. It is gonna get cold.
mmm sounds like May and Pike season!Im glad it is only going to go down to 43 here, sure dont miss that - stuff
I'd like some tarpon fishing, but barracuda might be closer.so far I havent seen anything that looks like a pike... but we got some biguns
I was going to back up on that.. we prob have something close... for some reason I pictured a gar... but I think they are here too... i havent seen one. I am learning how to fish off the beach (used to go out and fish for grouper, etc)... but my first beach fish was a lady fish from the famly of tarpon - 2 ft long or so and came out of water 3 times. I usually try to catch fish that I can eat, but have stopped and watched some fight those tarpon, sure a big and fun looking fight.I'd like some tarpon fishing, but barracuda might be closer.
Happy New Year from BBN on the west coast.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU