Roll call

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,837
11,078
113


Best Wishes all
 
  • Like
Reactions: Simple Man

huck

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2007
2,455
106
0
Im glad it is only going to go down to 43 here, sure dont miss that - stuff
 

anon1773610819

Heisman
Mar 17, 2017
3,592
15,225
113
It's been a fun night on rafters,they all are,take care folks,Happy New Year to you, this man is getting sleepy......zzzzzzzzz
 

huck

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2007
2,455
106
0
I'd like some tarpon fishing, but barracuda might be closer.
I was going to back up on that.. we prob have something close... for some reason I pictured a gar... but I think they are here too... i havent seen one. I am learning how to fish off the beach (used to go out and fish for grouper, etc)... but my first beach fish was a lady fish from the famly of tarpon - 2 ft long or so and came out of water 3 times. I usually try to catch fish that I can eat, but have stopped and watched some fight those tarpon, sure a big and fun looking fight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pygmy*Sasquatch

Whatsup

All-American
Feb 15, 2011
8,987
8,085
0
I was in bed at 10:00 pm. Started drinking at 4:00 pm ate and I was out by 10:00 pm. I woke up at 12:04 pm drunk another 4 longnecks then went back to bed, so does that count. I’m 61 and I’ve seen a lot of New Years come and go so not that big of a deal to me anymore. Looking forward to watching football today. When do you think I should begin drinking today?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach