Didn't he pick us 12th in the Big Ten or something? Think Harper tweeted something like "I love this" because it gives them motivation.I realize it's foolish to talk Selection Sunday this early but it's kind of cool to see some attention from any nationally syndicated prognosticator. And I think it speaks volumes that Rothstein is all in on the Pike bandwagon.
---March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
Yes!March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure