Didn't he pick us 12th in the Big Ten or something? Think Harper tweeted something like "I love this" because it gives them motivation.I realize it's foolish to talk Selection Sunday this early but it's kind of cool to see some attention from any nationally syndicated prognosticator. And I think it speaks volumes that Rothstein is all in on the Pike bandwagon.
---March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
Yes!March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN