Didn't he pick us 12th in the Big Ten or something? Think Harper tweeted something like "I love this" because it gives them motivation.I realize it's foolish to talk Selection Sunday this early but it's kind of cool to see some attention from any nationally syndicated prognosticator. And I think it speaks volumes that Rothstein is all in on the Pike bandwagon.
---March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
Yes!March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House