Didn't he pick us 12th in the Big Ten or something? Think Harper tweeted something like "I love this" because it gives them motivation.I realize it's foolish to talk Selection Sunday this early but it's kind of cool to see some attention from any nationally syndicated prognosticator. And I think it speaks volumes that Rothstein is all in on the Pike bandwagon.
---March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
Yes!March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday
Period
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program