Russian revolt?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Um. Maybe? I don’t know. Super Bowl has a worldwide audience.

The NFL, which is making an overseas push, has said the Super Bowl's “reach” — defined as people who watched a minute or more of the game — outside the United States in recent years is about 40 million while the average audience total is the 113 million figure for domestic viewership.Feb 15, 2023
Tucker is at 50 million now.. I think one of his earlier podcasts/programs had over 200 million if I remember right.

• Wow
Reactions: shane2020

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Tucker is at 50 million now.. I think one of his earlier podcasts/programs had over 200 million if I remember right.

Shocking, to me. Are these numbers realistic, in your opinion? They sound highly inflated but I don’t follow Tucker.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Bet it’s truer than you think. 😜

I took a look at the young lady’s X account. She’s a bit paranoid, which is understandable for anyone living in Canada these days, but please don’t automatically accept all her claims.

Think about it. If Ukraine really had all the alleged bioweapon labs, why didn’t they use those weapons on the Russians?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I took a look at the young lady’s X account. She’s a bit paranoid, which is understandable for anyone living in Canada these days, but please don’t automatically accept all her claims.

Think about it. If Ukraine really had all the alleged bioweapon labs, why didn’t they use those weapons on the Russians?

Because russians had nukes??

Reactions: CrownoftheValley

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Tucker now over 117 million views and growing..

View attachment 525928

What does the term Views mean? The show only has 757K Likes which makes me wonder if Views is actually the number of people who watched the interview, or if it’s some other measurement of people who perhaps were only exposed to the link.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Or there aren’t any bioweapon labs in Ukraine.
Nah. You just aren’t paying attention. Our government and news medias also said that the wuhan flu was naturally occurring. Why would the ruskies ask the UN to investigate if it wasn’t real? And why did the WHO tell ukraine to get rid of their program?

EXCLUSIVE WHO says it advised Ukraine to destroy pathogens in health labs to prevent disease spread​

By Jennifer Rigby and Jonathan Landay
March 11, 202211:57 AM PSTUpdated 2 years ago

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I never trust an adversary without proof, but lately I haven’t felt compelled to believe our government either. This is my quandary now. Where does the truth lay?

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Nah. You just aren’t paying attention. Our government and news medias also said that the wuhan flu was naturally occurring. Why would the ruskies ask the UN to investigate if it wasn’t real? And why did the WHO tell ukraine to get rid of their program?

EXCLUSIVE WHO says it advised Ukraine to destroy pathogens in health labs to prevent disease spread​

By Jennifer Rigby and Jonathan Landay
March 11, 202211:57 AM PSTUpdated 2 years ago

Thanks for the link. Bioweapons labs are not the same thing as public health labs.

Here’s a direct quote from your link:

The WHO statement to Reuters referred solely to public health laboratories.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the link. Bioweapons labs are not the same thing as public health labs.

Here’s a direct quote from your link:

The WHO statement to Reuters referred solely to public health laboratories.
The same WHO that said wuhan was a biolab? That covid was naturally occurring? That human herd immunity was not effective?

why is there any pathogen research in ukraine? Is it because of their great medical research universities? Puhleez.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
The same WHO that said wuhan was a biolab? That covid was naturally occurring? That human herd immunity was not effective?

why is there any pathogen research in ukraine? Is it because of their great medical research universities? Puhleez.

It would help if you stick with one topic at a time.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Common perception aside, I’m not pro Putin. I am pro detente and believe talking is better than fighting.

That’s fine. I say Putin is a liar and a murderous thug so I understand why the Ukrainians are fighting ferociously.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
It would help if you stick with one topic at a time.

You may believe our government. At this point, I find it hard to do. After all the science that was fictitious, the controlling of social media. The outright lies that come from all levels (DOJ, Congress, White House, etc)

How much of what we’re called lies and misinformation turned out true?

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
That was left wing posters, many based in Europe. The world is rife with BS

I don’t know where it came from but it had a distinct Qanon style. I laughed when I read it on Twitter because I’ve run into so many of these nutty conspiracy theories that are nearly fact free.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
You may believe our government. At this point, I find it hard to do. After all the science that was fictitious, the controlling of social media. The outright lies that come from all levels (DOJ, Congress, White House, etc)

How much of what we’re called lies and misinformation turned out true?

I’ve been highly skeptical of our government for over 50 years but that doesn’t mean everything is a conspiracy. I firmly believe, but can’t prove, that covid was a deliberately designed virus.

Now, the main thing I want you to understand is that a bioweapons lab is level 4 containment. The health labs in Ukraine are level 2. It’s no big deal unless you believe Putin and Qanon. We have hundreds of public health labs right here in America.

Reactions: Pudly76

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
I never trust an adversary without proof, but lately I haven’t felt compelled to believe our government either. This is my quandary now. Where does the truth lay?

I hate Putin, but I don’t trust the globalist authoritarians running our government currently. We citizens are between a rock and a hard place. I believe the worldwide chaos is intentional.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I don’t know where it came from but it had a distinct Qanon style. I laughed when I read it on Twitter because I’ve run into so many of these nutty conspiracy theories that are nearly fact free.
There’s a new thingy out there that is saying there’s something wrong with Putin’s leg now..? Why does it even matter? Have they noticed our guy lately?

I’ve see that Russia is bankrupt, their soldiers don’t have shoes or proper equipment, they’re out of ammo and at the same time that they’re ready to invade nato. How do all those things align.. 🤯

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
It’s an impressive accomplishment. Did you watch the interview? If so, did you learn anything?
Putin’s smarter than our guy?

no, surprisingly I didn’t watch it. I may yet, just to listen to his version of Russian history. I’ve heard that was interesting.

To me, it was more about letting reporters do their jobs than really thinking there’d be anything substantive coming out of this.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Even Trump has been infected by Qanon ideas. I think it’s because they flatter him.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Even Trump has been infected by Qanon ideas. I think it’s because they flatter him.

I don’t buy it. This is no more than an editorial hit piece. Yahoo hasn’t really been even close to what I call fair and balanced and some of their writers are downright mean spirited libs.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
I don’t buy it. This is no more than an editorial hit piece. Yahoo hasn’t really been even close to what I call fair and balanced and some of their writers are downright mean spirited libs.

I’ve seen it personally. Two relatives have been hooked by the Qanon conspiracy theories, plus one long time friend of over 50 years. He’s former military. When I point out what’s incorrect about one conspiracy he just moves on to the next conspiracy. It’s very frustrating for me and it’s very real for some people. There is, unfortunately, a significant % of support for Qanon beliefs.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

You could easily be correct about Yahoo. I feel the same way about most major media. You have to ignore the sometimes blatant spin.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Putin’s smarter than our guy?

no, surprisingly I didn’t watch it. I may yet, just to listen to his version of Russian history. I’ve heard that was interesting.

To me, it was more about letting reporters do their jobs than really thinking there’d be anything substantive coming out of this.

I know college kids who are smarter than our guy.

• Sad

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Um. Maybe? I don’t know. Super Bowl has a worldwide audience.

The NFL, which is making an overseas push, has said the Super Bowl's “reach” — defined as people who watched a minute or more of the game — outside the United States in recent years is about 40 million while the average audience total is the 113 million figure for domestic viewership.Feb 15, 2023

Yeah….

“Maybe? I don’t know. Super Bowl has a worldwide audience.”

How about??? Have you considered this?

if you don’t know… keep your ears OPEN, and (in this example) don’t type, (on topics you have limited knowledge of) so you can learn something.

The below video and its message, should provoke deeper thought.

Those are rookie numbers…

2-92-24 UPDATE:

These are the viewer numbers (one day since the interview release) for Tucker’s website NOT counting ANY other web site on the World Wide Web:

145 MILLION views.

These are the first 24 hours YouTube: 9,791,647 views Feb 8, 2024

Their TOP 20 Countries of VIEWERS.

Germany
Dominican Repúblic
France
Switzerland
Japan
Ireland
Norway
Bosnia
UK
Zambia
Jamaica
Brazil
Nepal
Italy
Canada
Spain
Puerto Rico
India
Scotland
Romania

check back in one week, after the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Latest posts