Say a prayer for Coach34…

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Damn, what happened? I always had the impression that he was younger than me.

BigBully

Feb 27, 2008
Hope he makes it. Tough diagnosis. Yall consider taking a daily aspirin and a fish oil capsule if it's cool with your doc. Both decrease platelet activity.
Can’t agree more. I’m a survivor of a bilateral Pulmonary Embolism. I’m extraordinarily lucky. They call these thing the “Widow Maker” for a reason. Praying for the best for Coach34.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
before he went to natchez, he coached and taught at the same school as my wife. he actually wasn't the douche in person that his online persona portrayed. was a pretty good high school offensive coordinator, too. the offense at that school hasn't been worth a crap sense he left.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

patdog

May 28, 2007
before he went to natchez, he coached and taught at the same school as my wife. he actually wasn't the douche in person that his online persona portrayed. was a pretty good high school offensive coordinator, too. the offense at that school hasn't been worth a crap sense he left.
I met him a couple of time way back at a couple old SPS get together to watch Stan’s teams play basketball. He was a nice enough guy. His dislike for Stans was very real. Really hate to hear this news. Praying for the best, but it doesn’t look good.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
C34 was also very briefly a part of the South Panola HS staff….until some ole ms jerks got involved and he was fired immediately after being hired.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I hate that for him and his family. Hope everything works out for him.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I hate to hear that. I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with him online, but I remember his posts. In particular I remember one story that he told that was absolutely hysterical, and the whole board was laughing with and at him. Regardless, he’s never been ashamed of who he is. I think there’s some real power in that.

It’s easy to get caught up in online slap fights. While I’m mostly the same person in real life that I am online, I’m not 11thEagleFan. My real name is Brian. I have a wife and children. I love Southern Miss and Mississippi State, but it’s just a small part of who I am. Same for Coach34, I would guess. Prayers up for a full recovery.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
It’s easy to get caught up in online slap fights. While I’m mostly the same person in real life that I am online, I’m not 11thEagleFan. My real name is Brian. I have a wife and children. I love Southern Miss and Mississippi State, but it’s just a small part of who I am. Same for Coach34, I would guess. Prayers up for a full recovery.
Nailed it.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I hate to hear that. I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with him online, but I remember his posts. In particular I remember one story that he told that was absolutely hysterical, and the whole board was laughing with and at him. Regardless, he’s never been ashamed of who he is. I think there’s some real power in that.

We should all remember this. Message boards are fun & I enjoy both agreeing with, and arguing with, every poster. But at the end of the day, I think any of us would enjoy having a beer (or a soft drink), with any poster. I was fortunate to meet Coach 34 & share a couple of beers. I really enjoyed it.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I hate to hear this. I didn't know the man nor did I have much interaction with him here. Our love of State and hatred for OM brings us all together here.

Praying for his family.

Reactions: dorndawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
We had our differences on this board, but he’s got the dawgs in his veins, and that makes him good in my book. We’re pulling for you Coach