Scheyer!

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,934
8,315
113
Duke blasted on Cowherd. "Arguably the biggest choke in tournament history".
Cowherd's take, I'm convinced, are largely engagement-farming. He's always so cock-sure about what he's saying, as if no other perspective is possible. Not defending Puke, but I can't stand Cowturd either.
 

Game Se7en

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2025
882
2,527
88
Cowherd's take, I'm convinced, are largely engagement-farming. He's always so cock-sure about what he's saying, as if no other perspective is possible. Not defending Puke, but I can't stand Cowturd either.
I can’t stand him. He wasn't even there today so I listened. It was a guests take.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU