Scheyer!

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,934
8,315
113
Duke blasted on Cowherd. "Arguably the biggest choke in tournament history".
Cowherd's take, I'm convinced, are largely engagement-farming. He's always so cock-sure about what he's saying, as if no other perspective is possible. Not defending Puke, but I can't stand Cowturd either.
 

Game Se7en

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2025
882
2,527
88
Cowherd's take, I'm convinced, are largely engagement-farming. He's always so cock-sure about what he's saying, as if no other perspective is possible. Not defending Puke, but I can't stand Cowturd either.
I can’t stand him. He wasn't even there today so I listened. It was a guests take.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington