Scheyer!

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,934
8,315
113
Duke blasted on Cowherd. "Arguably the biggest choke in tournament history".
Cowherd's take, I'm convinced, are largely engagement-farming. He's always so cock-sure about what he's saying, as if no other perspective is possible. Not defending Puke, but I can't stand Cowturd either.
 

Game Se7en

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2025
882
2,527
88
Cowherd's take, I'm convinced, are largely engagement-farming. He's always so cock-sure about what he's saying, as if no other perspective is possible. Not defending Puke, but I can't stand Cowturd either.
I can’t stand him. He wasn't even there today so I listened. It was a guests take.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky