SCOTUS Leaker

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
It is being reported that pro-abortionists are showing up in Catholic churches, pretending to be believers, and then setting the Communion hosts on fire.

This behavior will get the Dems utterly blown out in November.

Reported where?

Tailbacku1

Aug 24, 2017
I already answered a similar question.
And I am opposed to both so your off topic reference doesn’t work. Again, murdering defenseless babies (literally) has absolutely nothing to do with capital punishment for humans that have access to defense attorneys and the right to fight for their own lives. Why is that so hard to understand?

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Wow 😳 captured on video. Satanic abortion doctor possessed by demons comes out of abortion clinic to confront Christian man asking him to repent and listen to Christ so he can stop ripping babies apart. Possessed doctor says he loves tearing babies apart and that he doesn't listen to Christ. This is the devil at work. A doctor gleefully and without conscience relishes tearing babies apart. God I hope it's a hoax video. What I saw was deeply disturbing that a doctor could behave in such an ill mannered way.

It's a four year old video from Info Wars but, nevertheless, disturbing regardless of source.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DaFireMedic

sctrojan2006

Aug 24, 2017
And I am opposed to both so your off topic reference doesn’t work. Again, murdering defenseless babies (literally) has absolutely nothing to do with capital punishment for humans that have access to defense attorneys and the right to fight for their own lives. Why is that so hard to understand?
What does my question have to do with you, or are you a sock puppet of the user that the question was asked? If you aren't a sock puppet, you know that the question wasn't directed at you in the first place, so next time just ignore the post.

Again, murdering defenseless babies (literally) has absolutely nothing to do with capital punishment for humans that have access to defense attorneys and the right to fight for their own lives. Why is that so hard to understand?

If you cannot understand that murder is murder regardles how one tries to justify the act and how that applies to both abortion and capital punishment, then may God have mercy on your soul. The attempted justification of the premeditated act of unnaturally terminating another human life is what directly ties abortion and capital punishment. You yourself just attempted to qualify and justify the terminating of another human being by trying to differentiate between the two with your statement, "...capital punishment for humans that have access to defense attorneys and the right to fight for their own lives." If you were truly opposed to capital punishment, you wouldn't have tried to make that argument. Neither the justification nor qualification changes the morality of the act(s).

Last edited:

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
What does my question have to do with you, or are you a sock puppet of the user that the question was asked? If you aren't a sock puppet, you know that the question wasn't directed at you in the first place, so next time just ignore the post.

If you cannot understand that murder is murder regardles how one tries to justify the act and how that applies to both abortion and capital punishment, then may God have mercy on your soul. The attempted justification of the premeditated act of unnaturally terminating another human life is what directly ties abortion and capital punishment. You yourself just attempted to qualify and justify the terminating of another human being by trying to differentiate between the two with your statement, "...capital punishment for humans that have access to defense attorneys and the right to fight for their own lives." If you were truly opposed to capital punishment, you wouldn't have tried to make that argument. Neither the justification nor qualification changes the morality of the act(s).
The Bible is clear. "Eye for an eye" passage applies to capital punishment. There is no such passage that applies to abortion.

Reactions: IETrojanFan

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

It is not the same thing. And the fact you cannot understand that says a lot about your reasoning abilities.

I can fully understand why anyone can be against capital punishment. But stop trying to equate the two things.

Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Sure is. And that's just a few of MANY that I found. So, for those who say "it's not happening", they are either 100% ignorant as to the facts or 100% lying. Because the proof is everywhere to see if you are open to seeing it.

Public schools aren’t “dying”, they are dead.

There is no reason for anyone to subject their children to this insanity and there is even less justification to be paying for propagating this nonsense with public monies.

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
The Bible is clear. "Eye for an eye" passage applies to capital punishment. There is no such passage that applies to abortion.
And then there's God's command to Noah as authoritative representative head of the human race right after the Flood:

And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017

mprb is oblivious to anything outside his cozy little safe space bubble. It's not like the child groomers are hiding what they're doing. They're doing it out in the open even after they got outed by the parents of America. Parent organizations like Moms of Liberty are rising up against this indoctrination of their children and are flourishing across the country as their numbers grow exponentially. Parents are tired of this crap and taking back control of school boards. The gub'ment wants to federalize the raising of children and they're tripling down against the parents. My money is on the Parents of America for the win.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Soooooo, the Attorney General calls parents who speak at school board meetings “terrorists”, but isn’t calling those threatening others whom they have political issues with and attacking them with Molotov cocktails terrorists. Nor those threatening SCOTUS justices.

Isn’t his job to uphold the law?

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

Tailbacku1

Aug 24, 2017

Hey Einstein, I guess you didn't notice this is a public forum on the internet. I don't have to have your permission on what I reply to or ignore. If you don't like it, too bad!

This is the smoke screen argument that peeps use to deflect from the issue. You do not have a good argument so you deflect and try to U-turn the conversation into something else. You're not very good at it.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Please you can find nutty teachers on all sides. Is LBGTQ rights part of any public school curriculum for K-3 in Florida. No it is not. If a teacher did bring it into the classroom, the proper thing to do is contact the principal. This is all for show
Irrelevent. It is in other states, and needs to be prevented to protect children from being taught sensitive issues that should be taught by the parents. And again, there would be no uproar from anyone unless they fully intended to teach issues of sexuality to young children.

Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Irrelevent. It is in other states, and needs to be prevented to protect children from being taught sensitive issues that should be taught by the parents. And again, there would be no uproar from anyone unless they fully intended to teach issues of sexuality to young children.
They're indoctrinating children by telling them things that are not factually true by claiming that they are true. That's evil on its face. It's Marxism attacking the families at their most vulnerable spot, the children. If they win there then this country is done.

Reactions: DaFireMedic

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"White House press secretary Jen Psaki made this statement Tuesday, on behalf of President Biden:

“I know that there’s an outrage right now, I guess, about protests that have been peaceful to date, and we certainly do continue to encourage that, outside judges’ homes, and that’s the president’s position.”

The potus, through psucky, just endorsed violating a federal law. The lack of violence is not the issue. It is a criminal offense to picket or parade near a residence of a federal judge for the purpose of influencing the outcome of a judicial proceeding. It is an obstruction of justice.....and biden is all for it.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Please you can find nutty teachers on all sides. Is LBGTQ rights part of any public school curriculum for K-3 in Florida. No it is not. If a teacher did bring it into the classroom, the proper thing to do is contact the principal. This is all for show
Who cares if it isn't part of the curriculum? If it isn't, then why is there an issue to make sure it stays that way? It's not just about gay/whatever rights. It's about the rights of parents to have full and total access to everything being taught/done to their children, particularly when it comes to something like "gender dysphoria".

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Who cares if it isn't part of the curriculum? If it isn't, then why is there an issue to make sure it stays that way? It's not just about gay/whatever rights. It's about the rights of parents to have full and total access to everything being taught/done to their children, particularly when it comes to something like "gender dysphoria".
as you admit, you are making up laws for problems that do not exist for political exposure. So Desantis got called out, as he should have been. Then he uses his office to attack anyone who disagrees with him. And the right loves it.

And there is more, just to show they have power, another idiot senator wants to give Disney copyrights to china for free. What is this country becoming

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
"White House press secretary Jen Psaki made this statement Tuesday, on behalf of President Biden:

“I know that there’s an outrage right now, I guess, about protests that have been peaceful to date, and we certainly do continue to encourage that, outside judges’ homes, and that’s the president’s position.”

The potus, through psucky, just endorsed violating a federal law. The lack of violence is not the issue. It is a criminal offense to picket or parade near a residence of a federal judge for the purpose of influencing the outcome of a judicial proceeding. It is an obstruction of justice.....and biden is all for it.
Flat out outrageous

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Looney tunes leftists pro-baby killers totally losing their minds over Roe vs Wade...Wow 😳

Nate Doggg

Aug 24, 2017
And there has been no evidence shown that LGBTQ or transgender subjects are being taught to pre-k through 3rd grade kids.

Nope - not gonna let you move the goalposts on this as you lefties always do. The post above states "And there has been no evidence shown that LGBTQ or transgender subjects are being taught to pre-k through 3rd grade kids." I provided evidence to the contrary, thereby making the statement from mprb invalid. That is all. You're not flipping this around to "well, there's always a few'. Well, then don't make statements like "no" or "never" or the like. Whether or not it's officially part of the curriculum DOESN'T MATTER. What matters is that it is being taught as these (and hundreds of other) examples prove. This law bans INSTRUCTION, whether part of a curriculum or not. THAT IS THE POINT (which you will likely miss) - it keeps whackos, like the ones in these examples, from teaching it. Also, there are way more than you realize because you won't admit it to yourself or anyone else. You wanna see a real sick situation? Here...

Last edited:

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
US Supreme Court to release ruling on Roe vs Wade Monday May 16, 2022. Good, put this to rest and send the baby killer mobs home.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
US Supreme Court to release ruling on Roe vs Wade Monday May 16, 2022. Good, put this to rest and send the baby killer mobs home.
They’ll be upgrading to riots, the Constitution and democratic process be damned. And the Dems will encourage it as they have with other issues to gain political points with these groups. They will try to bully politicians into codifying it.

Look for another summer of riots.