SEC Tournament Tickets

wkays04

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2005
2,849
0
0
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!
 

DTAJR14

Heisman
Jun 24, 2004
10,437
16,935
98
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!


I typically call each athletic department's ticket office in December and ask if they're selling any SECT tickets to the public. Most say no, but some inevitably tell you when to call back. There are always at least a couple schools who do. They're not very good seats, but they are face value.

The secondary market is usually pretty expensive, especially this far in advance. The last couple years have seemed a little bit cheaper, but not significantly.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced