SEC Tournament Tickets

wkays04

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2005
2,849
0
0
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!
 

DTAJR14

Heisman
Jun 24, 2004
10,443
16,951
98
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!


I typically call each athletic department's ticket office in December and ask if they're selling any SECT tickets to the public. Most say no, but some inevitably tell you when to call back. There are always at least a couple schools who do. They're not very good seats, but they are face value.

The secondary market is usually pretty expensive, especially this far in advance. The last couple years have seemed a little bit cheaper, but not significantly.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  4. 04 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports