SEC Tournament Tickets

wkays04

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2005
2,849
0
0
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!
 

DTAJR14

Heisman
Jun 24, 2004
10,438
16,938
98
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!


I typically call each athletic department's ticket office in December and ask if they're selling any SECT tickets to the public. Most say no, but some inevitably tell you when to call back. There are always at least a couple schools who do. They're not very good seats, but they are face value.

The secondary market is usually pretty expensive, especially this far in advance. The last couple years have seemed a little bit cheaper, but not significantly.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  3. 03 KSR Football Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat