His numbers are very similar to last season. Vastly overrated playerLooks like the Arkansas team wants to stay alive in the tournament. I like DJ Wagner. He was the one player that you could see the potential and he has definitely improved since last year.
I believe if you have a foot inbounds you can call one. You can't call one when you're airborne and flying out of bounds like you used to be able to. But if your foot is inbounds you're good.I thought you couldn’t call time out if you’re falling out of bounds.
After the 50th time I'm sure Calipari is numb to it.Brutal way to lose
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina