His numbers are very similar to last season. Vastly overrated playerLooks like the Arkansas team wants to stay alive in the tournament. I like DJ Wagner. He was the one player that you could see the potential and he has definitely improved since last year.
I believe if you have a foot inbounds you can call one. You can't call one when you're airborne and flying out of bounds like you used to be able to. But if your foot is inbounds you're good.I thought you couldn’t call time out if you’re falling out of bounds.
After the 50th time I'm sure Calipari is numb to it.Brutal way to lose
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game