SEC tourney thread

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
Looks like the Arkansas team wants to stay alive in the tournament. I like DJ Wagner. He was the one player that you could see the potential and he has definitely improved since last year.
His numbers are very similar to last season. Vastly overrated player
 

TX Wildcat

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2024
1,179
2,547
113
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
 

ukcatz12

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
5,199
12,325
0
I thought you couldn’t call time out if you’re falling out of bounds.
I believe if you have a foot inbounds you can call one. You can't call one when you're airborne and flying out of bounds like you used to be able to. But if your foot is inbounds you're good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: zannmann
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend