Overtime. layup at the buzzer. 85 - 83
Coach K can't win without the number one recruiting class. Great recruiter. Average coach.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!Two shot clock violations in the OT for Duke. Yikes. This ends a 150 game non-conference winning streak that has been since 2000. Duke was like 275-3 since the 80’s.
Coach K can't coach. His offense is weak. He lost to a team that sucked last year. Who will they get to replace coach K? What will Duke do?Overtime. layup at the buzzer. 85 - 83
Nor can he win without flopping. The new rule will hurt Puke more than any other team in Div I.Coach K can't win without the number one recruiting class. Great recruiter. Average coach.
It was we were -24.5Duke was favored by 28 I think that’s worse than the spread ve Evansville
Coach K can't coach. His offense is weak. He lost to a team that sucked last year. What will Duke do?
They have to call it on them first!Nor can he win without flopping. The new rule will hurt Puke more than any other team in Div I.
Much bigger.That was rather enjoyable and I thought there were some mysterious fouls on SFA late. Is this as big of an upset as our loss to Evansville?
I betting it won’t get near the press by ESPN. I also believe Duke was full strengthIt was we were -24.5
I think they play Michigan and Texas Tech before us. We shall see.Now can't wait to beat the #1 team @ Rupp but I doubt UL stays #1 by that time. Unless they are loaded down with cupcakes until they get to us. Which I wouldn't doubt.
No, it was -24.5. And Puke hasn’t lost at home to noncon in 19 years. I’d say their loss was worse than ours.I think our spread was 29...about the same either way....still massive loss
Ours was -24.5, this is worseI think our spread was 29...about the same either way....still massive loss
You may have taken the points but stop it. SFA is sub 200 on KenPom. Worse than Evansville.I took the points and SFA. They're good.
Never dreamed they would outright win.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'