SFA beats Duke

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
I took the points and SFA. They're good.
Never dreamed they would outright win.
 

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 

BLUEVADER

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2015
2,515
2,063
3
Now can't wait to beat the #1 team @ Rupp but I doubt UL stays #1 by that time. Unless they are loaded down with cupcakes until they get to us. Which I wouldn't doubt.
 

Fitch44

All-American
Feb 11, 2004
3,581
7,375
0
Refs tried to get the pukies the win.
40 free throws for puke, only 17 for SFA.

Problem is puke only hit 24/40.
Did Shiteshefski see it coming late in the game and take a court nap?
 

efudexto

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2008
2,730
1,351
0
I think our spread was 29...about the same either way....still massive loss
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'