The Egyptian.....

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,815
60,774
103
I figured he would play against us. The only thing that surprises me, is that Rick didn't hold him until our game, and then play him. Just another example of you can tell when Rick is lying.......his lips are moving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluest Member

Blue Bigfoot

Heisman
Dec 13, 2014
7,042
20,765
0
Big whoop. I'm not worried to much about their bigs (esp. anus). onuaku and Johnson are better than he is. I'm more worried about running them off the 3 pt line. They live and die by it.....along with reaching in and hacking the whole length of the floor.
 

Louis_Skunt

All-American
Oct 4, 2013
6,311
6,967
66
I thought he wasn't playing till the Wake Forrest game. Wow, broken bones heal quick in Da Ville.
 

ktbug

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
14,502
2,828
0
Anus strapped them up, bit his lip, and didn't tighten up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'