The Egyptian.....

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,810
60,754
103
I figured he would play against us. The only thing that surprises me, is that Rick didn't hold him until our game, and then play him. Just another example of you can tell when Rick is lying.......his lips are moving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluest Member

Blue Bigfoot

Heisman
Dec 13, 2014
7,042
20,765
0
Big whoop. I'm not worried to much about their bigs (esp. anus). onuaku and Johnson are better than he is. I'm more worried about running them off the 3 pt line. They live and die by it.....along with reaching in and hacking the whole length of the floor.
 

Louis_Skunt

All-American
Oct 4, 2013
6,311
6,967
66
I thought he wasn't playing till the Wake Forrest game. Wow, broken bones heal quick in Da Ville.
 

ktbug

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
14,502
2,828
0
Anus strapped them up, bit his lip, and didn't tighten up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  5. 05 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks