The Egyptian.....

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,814
60,762
103
I figured he would play against us. The only thing that surprises me, is that Rick didn't hold him until our game, and then play him. Just another example of you can tell when Rick is lying.......his lips are moving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluest Member

Blue Bigfoot

Heisman
Dec 13, 2014
7,042
20,765
0
Big whoop. I'm not worried to much about their bigs (esp. anus). onuaku and Johnson are better than he is. I'm more worried about running them off the 3 pt line. They live and die by it.....along with reaching in and hacking the whole length of the floor.
 

Louis_Skunt

All-American
Oct 4, 2013
6,311
6,967
66
I thought he wasn't playing till the Wake Forrest game. Wow, broken bones heal quick in Da Ville.
 

ktbug

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
14,502
2,828
0
Anus strapped them up, bit his lip, and didn't tighten up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  2. 02 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start