This is CNN

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

Keyser76

Freshman
Apr 7, 2010
11,912
58
0
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
I wonder if Hillary took bets on how many rubes would run with he russia collusion story?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game