This is CNN

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

Keyser76

Freshman
Apr 7, 2010
11,912
58
0
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
I wonder if Hillary took bets on how many rubes would run with he russia collusion story?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams