This is CNN

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

Keyser76

Freshman
Apr 7, 2010
11,912
58
0
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
I wonder if Hillary took bets on how many rubes would run with he russia collusion story?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Observations: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
  4. 04 WV Sports WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State