This is CNN

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

Keyser76

Freshman
Apr 7, 2010
11,912
58
0
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Lol, Like clockwork, I wonder if Fox news takes bets on how many rubes they can get to run with their dog whistle stories?
I wonder if Hillary took bets on how many rubes would run with he russia collusion story?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State