So we have babysitter's tonight, my wife and I are in the back of the theater watching Rogue One, and I'm writing you guys
Disney is gonna run Star Wars into the ground.
I agree. They will release too many movies too fast and folks will grow tired of it. That was the genius of the creator. Keeping them wanting more for a long time.
Under Empire of course.
It was a true tragedy, which is not only uncommon for Star Wars, but for movies in general, which I appreciated. Literally my only issues with film are that I disliked the Vader/Krennic scene, and CGI Tarkin was not quite right. Maybe Cassian should have died after getting shot and Jyn has to save herself - but that's nitpicking.
It told a complete story, made me care about a few characters and enjoy watching the rest, and gave me just enough of the bad guys. Space battle was great, especially enjoyed seeing them splice in some red squadron and yellow squadron pilot footage from Ep IV, and we got to see blue squadron that was decimated in the attack.
Watching Jyn Erso watch her father's holotape was a quiet moment, but possibly my favorite of the film. Great acting on both sides, I love Mads Mikklesen.
Characters are weak
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report