Toppin commits

Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
I just saw this a minute ago. That happened fast. I wish Haarms would happen that fast. Says Toppin is coming as a traditional transfer. I wonder if it's 2021 for him or if there is any chance for 2020. Anyway, if this kid is anything close to his brother he should be solid for years to come.

Also finally, some good F-ing news! A Haarms Friday would make the week feel halfway decent.
 

Tapemaster8

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2003
14,662
3,930
98
Can he play right away? Probably not! I will let the player and coaches decide who is going to be a role player.! Actually to me all our players are role players of one kind or another.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Yep love it either way. If he doesn't have to sit out he can be the 6 big which means we are deep af at the 4 and 5 ( moreso at the 4) and if he sits he becomes much better going against future pros like Boston , Fletcher , Brooks ect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa

seccats04

Heisman
Dec 6, 2004
14,712
24,069
113
I like it. Depth and development for a couple of years.
Since he's transferring here it may play out that way. If he had signed here outta HS, chances are he would've transferred out after one year. I hope he sticks it out and develops into a beast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,365
66
I didn't realize there were so many Rhode Island fans/experts on this forum. Awful lot of people suddenly know a whole bunch about Toppin.

No idea how anyone can say he is going to be great based on his profile and results so far. But, I hope they are correct.

He's definitely a guy to have as a practice player this year so that's a big benefit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  2. 02 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  3. 03 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation