Reminds me of Quade a bit.
He averaged like 6 and 4 as a freshman in 30 games this year. He has a really solid body and most people think he is a bit of a late bloomer, sort of like Obi was. He has some skills, but is still raw.Can this guy play? Aside from being Obi’s brother?
Reminds me of Quade a bit.
Yup.I like it. Depth and development for a couple of years.
I guess we're collecting bodies. that's good.
Since he's transferring here it may play out that way. If he had signed here outta HS, chances are he would've transferred out after one year. I hope he sticks it out and develops into a beast.I like it. Depth and development for a couple of years.
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays