Tubby gone...

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
I hope this is said in gest. If not, then this is troll posting.


Tubby Smith is a better basketball coach than most people think. But he is also 1 of the most high-maintenance, manipulative people I have met in Lexington. There is a reason why he wears out his welcome everywhere he has been.

I was just making fun of people that think everyone is racist. I am also making fun of people thinking Tubby is a good coach and was doing a good job at Memphis. He's a solid coach at times, average overall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FrankUnderwood

THS1979

Redshirt
Feb 19, 2018
35
25
0
Yeah lol, Tubby “left UK”
He was/ was going to be fired. They just let him “leave” on his own accord. It’s the professional thing to do
Do you have any proof of that, I know some fans were really after him, but I never heard anything from the administration about letting Tubby go. I do know he was asked or told he needed to let some staff go and bring in some new blood and he did not like that.
 

CELTICAT

Heisman
May 21, 2002
19,399
19,345
113
Really odd that this foregone conclusion has yet to conclude. I hope they keep this up for like six months.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days