As long as Tubby isn’t at UK, I don’t care who hires or employs him. But I do want his agent!
Que the Tubby to U6 talk...U6 loves our seconds.....
As long as Tubby isn’t at UK, I don’t care who hires or employs him. But I do want his agent!
I hope this is said in gest. If not, then this is troll posting.
Tubby Smith is a better basketball coach than most people think. But he is also 1 of the most high-maintenance, manipulative people I have met in Lexington. There is a reason why he wears out his welcome everywhere he has been.
The difference is Tubby left UK, Memphis fired Tubby.
Do you have any proof of that, I know some fans were really after him, but I never heard anything from the administration about letting Tubby go. I do know he was asked or told he needed to let some staff go and bring in some new blood and he did not like that.Yeah lol, Tubby “left UK”
He was/ was going to be fired. They just let him “leave” on his own accord. It’s the professional thing to do
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days