As long as Tubby isn’t at UK, I don’t care who hires or employs him. But I do want his agent!
Que the Tubby to U6 talk...U6 loves our seconds.....
As long as Tubby isn’t at UK, I don’t care who hires or employs him. But I do want his agent!
I hope this is said in gest. If not, then this is troll posting.
Tubby Smith is a better basketball coach than most people think. But he is also 1 of the most high-maintenance, manipulative people I have met in Lexington. There is a reason why he wears out his welcome everywhere he has been.
The difference is Tubby left UK, Memphis fired Tubby.
Do you have any proof of that, I know some fans were really after him, but I never heard anything from the administration about letting Tubby go. I do know he was asked or told he needed to let some staff go and bring in some new blood and he did not like that.Yeah lol, Tubby “left UK”
He was/ was going to be fired. They just let him “leave” on his own accord. It’s the professional thing to do
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep