Allen as well. With his length I believe he can become a hell of a defender as well if he works on it.I would like to have Mintz stick around forever.
Allen as well. With his length I believe he can become a hell of a defender as well if he works on it.I would like to have Mintz stick around forever.
My wife just apologized to her conference call for me screaming two stories downI moved from watching the game on my 100" HD projection at half time to work in my office and watching on a 32" tv. Wife asked why I was staying in my office to watch? WTF!
^acornWell...that is why Ware is in game if anyone was wondering
Youngsters on here believe we are struggling tonight, not true. Cal's taking a Vince Lombardi approach this evening to winning, it's all about wearing them down mentally, via defense. He's getting them ready for the tournament, it's brilliant.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball