Allen as well. With his length I believe he can become a hell of a defender as well if he works on it.I would like to have Mintz stick around forever.
Allen as well. With his length I believe he can become a hell of a defender as well if he works on it.I would like to have Mintz stick around forever.
My wife just apologized to her conference call for me screaming two stories downI moved from watching the game on my 100" HD projection at half time to work in my office and watching on a 32" tv. Wife asked why I was staying in my office to watch? WTF!
^acornWell...that is why Ware is in game if anyone was wondering
Youngsters on here believe we are struggling tonight, not true. Cal's taking a Vince Lombardi approach this evening to winning, it's all about wearing them down mentally, via defense. He's getting them ready for the tournament, it's brilliant.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals