the big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.How am I a coward? Lmfao.
I'd take Big 12, ACC, Big East. I'm tired of this **** every single game.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.
Hell, I'd take the OVC at this point lmaothe big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.
Pretty easy to do when you are being helped don't you think? Jesus.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina