the big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.How am I a coward? Lmfao.
I'd take Big 12, ACC, Big East. I'm tired of this **** every single game.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.
Hell, I'd take the OVC at this point lmaothe big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.
Pretty easy to do when you are being helped don't you think? Jesus.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'