I'll say it again.
**** the SEC. I don't give a **** about being a founding school.
Ayers is a criminal.
agreed.This team has little heart other than Ulis and Jamal.
LOLWhich conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
Vandy's tougher than we are. Today at least.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.Which conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
LOL
You're an idiot.
How am I a coward? Lmfao.Answer the question, coward.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia