I'll say it again.
**** the SEC. I don't give a **** about being a founding school.
Ayers is a criminal.
agreed.This team has little heart other than Ulis and Jamal.
LOLWhich conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
Vandy's tougher than we are. Today at least.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.Which conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
LOL
You're an idiot.
How am I a coward? Lmfao.Answer the question, coward.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller