Sorry I'll be too busy celebrating our National Championship!
I will come back though after Wichita State dispatches your Wildcats later today.
Says the fan of the team only up by 5 with 13 to go.
Sorry I'll be too busy celebrating our National Championship!
I will come back though after Wichita State dispatches your Wildcats later today.
By 20 minimum.I'm sure I can keep the jinx going...
Cards win going away.
Gotta keep going to Wagner off the hi-lo switch. He's carving them up. Will probably lead to some open looks from 3 if they keep doing it.
Yeah he is. He's going to kill him selfUofL's strength coach is insane LOL.
Did 3stax just call his last t o? i've got sound turned off on tv.
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays