Sorry I'll be too busy celebrating our National Championship!
I will come back though after Wichita State dispatches your Wildcats later today.
Says the fan of the team only up by 5 with 13 to go.
Sorry I'll be too busy celebrating our National Championship!
I will come back though after Wichita State dispatches your Wildcats later today.
By 20 minimum.I'm sure I can keep the jinx going...
Cards win going away.
Gotta keep going to Wagner off the hi-lo switch. He's carving them up. Will probably lead to some open looks from 3 if they keep doing it.
Yeah he is. He's going to kill him selfUofL's strength coach is insane LOL.
Did 3stax just call his last t o? i've got sound turned off on tv.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina