Sorry I'll be too busy celebrating our National Championship!
I will come back though after Wichita State dispatches your Wildcats later today.
Says the fan of the team only up by 5 with 13 to go.
Sorry I'll be too busy celebrating our National Championship!
I will come back though after Wichita State dispatches your Wildcats later today.
By 20 minimum.I'm sure I can keep the jinx going...
Cards win going away.
Gotta keep going to Wagner off the hi-lo switch. He's carving them up. Will probably lead to some open looks from 3 if they keep doing it.
Yeah he is. He's going to kill him selfUofL's strength coach is insane LOL.
Did 3stax just call his last t o? i've got sound turned off on tv.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB